GE Hughes believes in implementing sustainable business practices across all of its business operations. We integrate sustainability wherever possible into our everyday operations and our interactions with clients, community and employees.
We actively listen to our clients and provide them with sustainable solutions to ensure they view us as part of their ongoing success.
Our sustainability practices include:-
- Cut costs of energy, water, transport and waste
- Do more with less
- Generate increased loyalty from stakeholders
- Be a responsible corporate citizen
- Generate new markets and networks
- Reduce waste by re-use and recycling materials where possible
Our employees share our approach to the principles of sustainability by:-
- Encouraging each other to work sustainably
- Support sustainability programs such as energy and water saving